Friday, September 7th / 7:30PM / @ Ember (map)
The Utah Fashion Week 2018 Couture show will kick off this year's events with high-end, intricately detailed looks from Utah's top dress-makers and custom suiting brand.
Dress to impress, and join us for a night of beautiful gowns, and delightful company.
- Bree Lena
- Afa Ah Loo
- Janay Marie
- Boda Bridal
- Natalie Wynn Design
- Mary Rino
- Perfectly Suited by Garth
Show starts at 8 pm. Doors will close 30 minutes prior to show time. We cannot seat people once the shows start, so please show up early to get to your seats and mingle. Tickets are non-refundable. We look forward to seeing you!
- All Utah Fashion Week event ticket purchases are final, there are no exchanges or refunds.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Recommended minimum age for all performances is eight years or older unless otherwise specified and no babes in arms. Our Children’s Wear Show is the only exception.
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless you have a press pass or otherwise specified. Cell phone cameras are ok.
- By attending this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your attendance constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media for any purpose whatsoever in connection with Utah Fashion Week.
- Each Utah Fashion Week show will begin promptly at the designated start time, and in consideration to the experience of the audience, and the safety of the models on the runway, there is no late seating. Patrons who leave the auditorium before or during the show will also not be re-seated. Front row seats that aren't filled at the start of the show, will be given away, and late arrivals may only have access to standing room.